The City of Ankeny has established a variety of boards and commissions for the following purposes:
- To advise the City Council;
- To hear and make decisions on appeals and variances;
- To assist in the planning of parks, recreational programs, land use and zoning, airport planning and operations;
- To assist in the promotion of performing and fine arts programming;
- To assist with management of library services.
All board and commission members must be Ankeny Residents. Applicants are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council. Terms for the boards and commissions vary and are established by the Municipal Code. All meetings of the boards and commissions are open to the public and agendas are prepared and available for public viewing.
Apply for Boards & Commissions.
For more information, contact the City Clerk’s Office by phone at 515-965-6405 or e-mail.
Last updated: 6/8/2012 2:06:36 PM