Budget/Capital Improvement Program News | FY 2014 Budget Directives | FY 2014 Fact Sheet
The City Manager is responsible for preparing and managing the City's annual budget and five-year Capital Improvement Program. The City's Budget team, comprised of City Manager and Finance department staff, with the input of other City staff, projects revenues, estimates expenditures, and continually monitors City budgets to ensure that the annual plan is followed and that budget estimates are accurate. The Budget Team also reviews alternatives and prepares recommendations on budget, management, and policy issues for the City Manager, City Council and the various City departments.
Note: Budget information included below is subject to change during the budget process and before final adoption by the City Council. Once adopted, the final budget document will be available online.
None. The FY 2014 Budget was adopted by the City Council following a public hearing on March 11, 2013. This concludes the FY 2014 Budget process. A press release describing budget highlights is available here.
- March 11, 2013 - FY 2014 Budget Hearing: Proposed FY 2014 Budget Hearing
- February 28, 2013 - Community Information Meeting: Proposed FY 2014 Budget Presentation
- February 22, 2013 - Budget Workshop: FY 2014 City Council Budget Retreat
- Handouts During Budget Workshop:
- February 11, 2013 - Budget Workshop: FY 2014 Budget Utility Funds; Personnel
- January 28, 2013 - Budget Workshop: FY 2014 Budget: General Fund, Road Use Tax Fund, 411 Fund
- January 25, 2013 - Budget Workshop: FY 2014 Budget - Director Presentations
- Public Works
- Municipal Utilities
- Economic Development
- Public Relations
- City Clerk
- City Manager's Office - Special Projects
- January 18, 2013 - Budget Workshop: FY 2014 Budget - Director Presentations
- Human Resources
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning & Building
- November 26, 2012 - Budget Workshop: Capital Improvements Program 2013-2017 Financing Presentation
- November 12, 2012 - Budget Workshop: Capital Improvements Program 2013-2017 Projects Presentation
Last updated: 3/12/2013 1:52:50 PM